Hiking, mountain biking, climbing,... enjoy the nature with the new Silvretta Card
In walking holidays in the Tyrolean resort of Ischgl is: Whether it is families, leisure hikers, athletes or holiday-makers who want to investigate everything; in the Paznaun region everyone will find their own hiking dream tour. And if you want to the cable cars and lifts – which you can use free of charge with the Silvretta Card – take you up into the mountains in Ischgl.
As well as dreamy hikes in Tyrol it is also mountain biking which attracts many guests to Ischgl in the summer months. Silvretta mountain bike arena in Ischgl is well-known for its splendid views– mountains, mountains, mountains, as far as the eye can see.
From 2021, the new Silvretta Card brings you even more holiday joy. There will be two versions of the convenient card, ‘Basic’ and ‘Premium’. The Silvretta Card Basic is still free for our guests and you still receive it directly from us. For all, who want to make the most of their stay in our region, there will be a new loyal companion: the Silvretta Card Premium.
SILVRETTA CARD BASIC
You can use the following inclusive services completely free of charge:
• Once a day: ascent and descent with the cable cars and chairlifts in a location of your choice
• Unlimited use of local public transport between Landeck, Bielerhöhe and Zeinisjoch (toll!)
• NOT INCLUDED: Arrival via the Silvretta Hochalpenstrasse & bike transport
SILVRETTA CARD PREMIUM (from € 49,-)
The following inclusive services are free of charge for holiday guests with a premium package:
• Unlimited use of all open mountain railways in Paznaun and Samnaun - bike transport included
• Toll for the Silvretta Hochalpenstraße (excluding arrival)
• Entry to the indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür as well as at the bathing lake in See
• Entry to the Alpinarium Galtür and the Ischgl Cable Car Museum
• Participation in the children and youth program (selected program items)
• Unlimited use of all open mountain railways in the Montafon
• Unlimited use of local public transport in the Montafon
Ischgl and the entire Paznaun region also have plenty to offer in summer. Get to know the Silvretta region during the warm season. We look forward to receiving a non-binding holiday enquiry from you!